The library has recently acquired the following books:
- Robert Wright, Why Buddhism is True: The Science and Philosophy of Meditation and Enlightenment
- Taisen Deshimaru, Mushotoku Mind: The Heart of the Heart Sutra
- Zenju Earthlyn Manuel, The Way of Tenderness: Awakening through Race, Sexuality, and Gender
- Zenju Earthlyn Manuel, Sanctuary: A Meditation on Home, Homelessness, and Belonging
- Sung-Bae Park, Buddhist Faith and Sudden Enlightenment
- Dainin Katagiri, The Light That Shines through Infinity: Zen and the Energy of Life
- Dainin Katagiri, Returning to Silence: Zen Practice in Daily Life
- Mu Soeng, The Diamond Sutra: Transforming the Way We Perceive the World
They can all be found in the “New Books” section on the top shelf of the bookcase directly to the right of the card catalog.
If you have suggestions for our library, please email the BZC Librarian, Greg Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.