Please join us for Berkeley Zen Center’s annual fundraising party on Saturday, September 24, starting about 11:00 am, and enjoy:
- Music — BZC’s own Rob Lyons and the Blue Cliff Ensemble.
- Raffle drawing — including gift certificates to Chez Panisse, REI, Indra’s Net Theater, Peet’s, Diesel Books, Piedmont Movie Theater, and more!
- Guided tours of 1929 Russell — see your donation dollars at work in the newly remodeled kitchen.
- Food — yum!
- Community fundraising events — sign up to attend a teach-in from Sojun Roshi on BZC’s Buddhist art, or a tea tasting with Ross Blum (details below).
- Getting to know your dharma friends.
Bring your family and friends to join this FUNdraising party after lecture. All funds raised during the event, and in preceding weeks via raffle sales, will go toward supporting this year’s goal of $20,000 for the BZC building improvement fund. If you have any questions about the fundraising event, please contact Development Committee Chair Laurie Senauke at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you at the party!