BZC 2023 Calendar of Events
(revised, 2/8/23; subject to change; see monthly calendar below to confirm. Also note details about whether an event is hybrid, in person only, or online only.)
Sat, Feb 18, 2023
1. Deadline to sign up is Noon on Thursday, February 16. In-person attendance will be limited to 30 people. Slots will be given on a first-come-first-served basis.
SIGN UP BY CLICKING HERE:
2. The sesshin will also be offered online: (sign up with the same form as above).
3. For in-person sesshin attendees, proof of vaccination and booster shots are required to participate. Social distancing protocols will be observed and all attendees will be required to wear an N94, KN94 or KN95 mask.
4. We will not be offering a meal at this sesshin: please bring your own bag lunch or dine locally. We will also have a short work period, so please bring work clothes you can change into.
5. Hozan Alan Senauke will offer dokusan both for in-person and online participants. Practice discussion will also be offered by a senior student, both in-person and online.
6. The sesshin fee is $15 for both in-person and online participation. You may pay online, or you can send a check to BZC at:
Berkeley Zen Center
1931 Russell Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
Attention: Office Manager, Helen Cheng
Additional donations may be made at https://berkeleyzencenter.org/support-bzc/.
If you have questions, please contact the Sesshin Director, Rob Lyons at email@example.com
Winter Sessin information here: https://berkeleyzencenter.org/SrvLJ
General Sesshin information here: https://berkeleyzencenter.org/X9AAC