A talk given at Berkeley Zen Center on Saturday, January 18th 2020 by Laurie Senauke.Read More
The Berkeley Zen Center Development Committee invites you, your friends and your family to our annual fundraiser taking place Saturday September 26th from 11:15-1:15. The fundraiser will have a photo booth (complete with costumes), sangha offerings ranging from a walk with Sojun to an improv and mime acting class, food, music and raffle prizes. Raffle prizes include a $150 gift certificate to REI and a $150 gift certificate to Chez Panisse, as well as several other items. All proceeds raised at the fundraiser will benefit our $25,000 building fund goal.
We are looking for about 8 volunteers to support us with set-up, food monitoring and clean-up. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re able to help in any of those areas
Here are a few ways you can help!
- Attend the party on September 26th from 11:15-1:15
- Enjoy free food, raffle prizes, a photobooth and sangha!
- Support raffle ticket sales
- Purchase raffle tickets for yourself
- Purchase raffle tickets as a gift for your friends
- Volunteer to support the event
- Look for sign-ups on the bulletin board to help set-up, take-down and run the event
- Email Kelsey at email@example.com to sign-up
- Make a donation and designate it to The Building Fund
- Every bit of support helps us reach our goal!
We hope to see many of you there!