2023 BZC Calendar of Events
(revised, 4/26/23; subject to change; see monthly calendar below to confirm. Also note details about whether an event is hybrid, in person only, or online only.)
Sesshin Close Aspects of Practice
Sun, Oct 9, 2022
We invite you to join us for a one-day sesshin at Berkeley Zen Center on Sunday, October 9, from 7:50 AM to 5:30 PM. This sesshin will close the Aspects of Practice study period.
1. Deadline to sign up is Noon on Thursday, October 6. In-person attendance will be limited to 30 people. Slots will be given on a first-come-first-served basis.
SIGN UP BY CLICKING HERE:
2. The sesshin will also be offered online: sign up with the same form as above.
3. For in-person sesshin attendees, proof of vaccination and booster shots are required to participate. Lunch will be served buffet style outside in the courtyard. For work period, please bring suitable clothes to change into.
4. Judy Fleischman will serve as doshi and give the dharma talk. Dokusan will be offered by Judy Fleischman and Practice Discussion by another Senior Student.
5. The sesshin fee is $15. You may pay online, or you can send a check to BZC at:
Berkeley Zen Center
1931 Russell Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
Attention: Office Manager, Helen Cheng
Additional donations may be made at https://berkeleyzencenter.org/support-bzc/.