BZC 2023 Calendar of Events
(revised, 1/11/23; subject to change; see monthly calendar below to confirm. Also note details about whether an event is hybrid, in person only, or online only.)
Sat, Aug 6, 2022
We invite you to join Abbot Hozan Senauke for a one-day sesshin at Berkeley Zen Center on Saturday August 6. Please review the following details and sign up by clicking on the link below.
1. The Sesshin will be held on Saturday, August 6, from 7:50 AM to 5:30 PM.
2. Sesshin will be both online and in-person. In-person attendance will be limited to 30 people. Proof of vaccination and booster shots are required to participate. Slots will be given on a first-come-first-served basis, so please sign up as soon as possible: COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM DUE: Tuesday, August 2.
SIGN UP BY CLICKING HERE:
3. For in-person sesshin attendees, lunch will be served buffet style outside in the courtyard. For work period, please bring suitable clothes to change into.
4. Abbott Hozan Senauke will give the dharma talk, and Hozan and Senior Practice Leaders will offer Dokusan for both in-person participants and online participants.
5. The sesshin fee is $15. You may pay online, or you can send a check to BZC at:
Berkeley Zen Center
1933 Russell Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
Attention: Office Manager, Helen Cheng
Online donations including additional donations may be made at https://berkeleyzencenter.org/support-bzc/.
If you have questions, please contact the Sesshin Director, Rob Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org