The zendo is closed; all in-person programs have been postponed or cancelled. Join our online zendo!
Online ZENDO click here for more info
You can enter the online zendo using Zoom (video conferencing platform) on a desktop computer, pad, tablet or cellphone. Here’s how to enter:
Click on this link on your computer or mobile device:
If you are accessing this via the Zoom App directly, please enter this meeting ID: 657 798 2914
If you are dialing in with no video or App, dial:
(408) 638-0968 or (669) 900-6833, and enter meeting ID: 657 798 2914
- Monday to Saturday mornings, we will sit together for 40 minutes, from 7:30 to 8:10 am.
- Monday to Friday afternoons, we will sit together for 40 minutes, from 5:40 to 6:20 pm.
- For those of you new to Zoom we are offering Zoom practice from 7:15-7:25 am and 5:25-5:35 pm.
April 4, 2020 –
Join us for our annual Buddha's Birthday ceremony, which will follow a short talk at the usual time of Saturday lecture.
Note: There will be no early program; the morning will start with work period at 8:30.
Families will meet at 9:30 at 1933 Russell Street for an introductory program. At 10:15 we will head down to the zendo to join the rest of the community for:
- A lecture/story tailored for young ears
- A song shared with the whole sangha
- The ceremonial bathing of the baby Buddha
- Birthday cake!
You may also want to come at 7:30 and help decorate the bower with flowers.
For more information, and to RSVP, contact Laurie Senauke, 510-495-5818, firstname.lastname@example.org.