Ross will conduct an orientation to the World of Tea as he inherited it from the teachers at Peet’s during his 25 year tenure. Along with the oral presentation and a Q&A, we’ll taste a range of teas whereby you will leave appreciating the myriad subtleties of this centuries old beverage—the most popular one on the planet second only to water.
Donation: $30 per person
Sign up on the bulletin board or by emailing Mary Beth Lamb. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Berkeley Zen Center Development Committee invites you, your friends and your family to our annual fundraiser taking place Saturday September 26th from 11:15-1:15. The fundraiser will have a photo booth (complete with costumes), sangha offerings ranging from a walk with Sojun to an improv and mime acting class, food, music and raffle prizes. Raffle prizes include a $150 gift certificate to REI and a $150 gift certificate to Chez Panisse, as well as several other items. All proceeds raised at the fundraiser will benefit our $25,000 building fund goal.
We are looking for about 8 volunteers to support us with set-up, food monitoring and clean-up. Please email me at email@example.com if you’re able to help in any of those areas
Here are a few ways you can help!
- Attend the party on September 26th from 11:15-1:15
- Enjoy free food, raffle prizes, a photobooth and sangha!
- Support raffle ticket sales
- Purchase raffle tickets for yourself
- Purchase raffle tickets as a gift for your friends
- Volunteer to support the event
- Look for sign-ups on the bulletin board to help set-up, take-down and run the event
- Make a donation and designate it to The Building Fund
- Every bit of support helps us reach our goal!
We hope to see many of you there!